Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Yoga in paradise

When I first started practicing yoga I never imagined it would turn into a career.  It was a hobby, a way for me to escape from the craziness of everyday life and have some quality me time.  It became such a big and important part of my life that I figured if I could "work" doing something I loved then I wouldn't really be working.  I shipped myself out to LA almost 4 years ago to do a teacher training. Working in the fitness world has its ups and downs. not always as glamours as I thought it would be, but it is truly amazing to share such an important part of me with others.  

Last year as I was browsing the internet one afternoon as we all do I came across a company that offers great deals at all inclusive island resorts for fitness instructors to come and guest teach.  Doing what I love in a tropical place... where do I sign up!?
I am leaving this weekend with my amazing s/o to head down to Mexico for my first teaching vacation and I am beyond excited!  

It is incredible where my journey has taken me, and this is another wonderful stop along the way.  I cant wait to be in a new place, meeting new people, and sharing something that has had such a significant role in my life.  Stay tuned for updates and pictures from the experience!

Be back soon :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment